1. Never be alone with a person of the opposite sex.
2. Always wear your ring.
3. Always build up your spouse and marriage in public.
4. Never share personal, emotional feelings with any person of the opposite sex (other than your spouse).
5. Be careful how you dress and how you touch or talk to persons of the opposite sex.
6. Choose NOT to lust! Proverbs 6:25-29 Lust will lead you to corruption. Matthew 5:27-28 (NLT)
“You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery. But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
The Message states: “27-28 “You know the next commandment pretty well, too: ‘Don’t go to bed with another’s spouse.’ But don’t think you’ve preserved your virtue simply by staying out of bed. Your heart can be corrupted by lust even quicker than your body. Those inappropriate glancing looks you think nobody notices—they also corrupt.”
-and I promise you he or she notices when you look. Lust is mental adultery.